Agricultural, Land and Farm disputes
The firm has vast experience in handling disputes and rendering advice in the agricultural sector. Common disputes and areas of focus include:
- Ownership and offer letter disputes
- Land owner versus mining claim holder disputes
- Shareholder, Partnership and joint venture disputes.
- Agricultural tenancy disputes and nuisance claims
- Agricultural financing and repayments.
- -Agricultural property related disputes (e.g. rights of way, boundaries)
- Contract disputes
- Defective product claims e.g defective feeds causing illness and seed quality disputes.
- Business disputes and legal disputes (e.g. improper advice by agronomists, negligent veterinary services).
- Illegal occupation of agricultural land and evictions.