Civil and Criminal Litigation
The firm has experienced criminal law attorneys rendering the following services:
- Attendance at police stations and handling pre-trial procedures.
- Bail applications and bail appeals
- Conducting criminal trials, appeals and reviews
- Pursuing Presidential amnesty and clemency for convicted persons.
- watching in brief and general advisory on criminal law issues.
In respect to civil litigation, Danziger & Partners commands a reputable team of attorneys, leveraging on the firm’s experience of more than a century in civil practice covering areas such as
- Litigation in Zimbabwe’s civil courts covering drafting of pleadings, trials and applications.
- Civil trials- representing Plaintiffs and Defendants
- General civil litigation related advice
- Commercial litigation
- Contractual claims
- Delictual claims