Commercial and Corporate Law
The firm has vast and reputable experience in various areas of Commercial and Corporate law advising Zimbabwe’s major banks, micro-finance institutions and commercial firms and investors in:
- Indigenisation laws and requirements
- Exchange controls
- Tax laws
- Company structural requirements.
- Company registrations
- Updates and amendment of company papers
- Due diligences.
- Commercial law litigation
- Drafting and reviewing various contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Handling shareholder disputes
- Construction disputes
- Foreclosures and Debt Collection
- Restructuring and Insolvency